Opportunities for Travel Medical Lab Technician – $2,230 per week in Auburn, WA #Auburn #filmfestival
IPFF-TV, the official channel of the International Peace & Film Festival, was developed to further promote the viewing opportunities beyond the annual festival which is held in Orlando, Florida each year. A combination of trailers and complete works from official selections are featured on the channel, along with direct content from approved artists. Direct content can be submitted at any time, and is not subject to the same deadlines as the festival event.
IPFF-TV is an online application, available on Roku devices in the USA, Canada, Spain, Germany, France and the United Kingdom. Anyone with a Roku device can search for IPFF and view the channel at no charge.
Roku is a small device that connects to your TV’s HDMI port, or you may have a Roku enabled TV like the one pictured below:
Yes, the long range goal of the channel is to be available on Kindle Fire, Apple TV, Smart TV and XBox. The Roku device was the first of the five platforms. Additional details will be released when the new platforms are launched.
The first step is to submit your project through Apply at FilmFreeway.com, the exclusive management portal of the film festival. Once viewed, if your film is selected, you will receive a notification to return to this page along with the credentials necessary to complete the form below.
To give the best presentation of your video project, please ensure you submit your files according to the official IPFF-TV guidelines as follows:
1. Prepare your artwork to fit the exact sizes as defined in the digram below. We recommend opening the artwork template files in Adobe Photoshop and placing your primary project image into each file. Adjust for best fit and save as PNG format. (Click to download PSD template file)
2. Complete the release and submission form. Ensure you receive a confirmation email to validate complete upload of your data. Note: We do not require you to submit the video file but rather a link to the file in MP4 or MPEG-2 format. This reduces mail time and ensures the highest quality file can be used for upload to the channel.
3. IPFF-TV is not responsible for typographical mistakes made during the submission process. Please ensure accuracy of your content prior to submitting your form.
4. Publishing of your film, if approved by the festival, to the IPFF-TV channel may take up to 2 weeks to complete depending on the amount of film projects under publication. Once published, you will see the film listed on the festival website scroller and announced on various social media channels including our Facebook page.
5. Promotion: We encourage you to share the publishing of your film on IPFF-TV as a way to share the success of your film’s progress and bring more awareness to our channel. If at any time, you need to have your film taken offline for legal or business reasons, simply contact us at [email protected] It can take up to 2 weeks to remove the film from all channels.